1. Papers must be original, not previously published.
2. The content and structure of the text should include (if applicable) the following elements:
the problem (a question that is addressed in the article);
the scientific exposition with introduction to the problem;
the analysis of existing methodological approaches in solving the problem;
scientific argumentation & theory proving;
overall results of the study;
The article should be written in the form understandable not only to specialists in the field, but also to a wide range of readers interested in the topic. This shall require additional explanation of the specialized scientific terminology.
3. The size of the paper - from 4 to 15 pages.
4. The text:
Font: Times New Roman, size - 14, spacing - at least 18;
Page parameters: top, left fields - 2,5 cm; right, bottom - 2 cm, without hyphenation; indentation – 1, 25 cm, width adjustment line.
Structure: left top of the page - UDC, the title - in the center, bold capital letters 14 fonts below - author information (name and initials of authors, academic degree, title, institution, city, country);
The paper should contain a brief abstract not exceeding 5 sentences and 10 keywords.
The headline, author’s data, annotation, keywords must be in Russian and English.
5. The article should contain references at the end (a full bibliographic description of sources) in alphabetical order.
6. It is recommended to send images as separate files; the file title must correspond with the number of the picture in the article.
7. The organizing committee reserves the right to select and edit materials, without entering into correspondence with the author. The Organizing Committee does not review submitted materials and will not return them to their authors.
8. The articles of graduate students and applicants must be provided in printed form signed by scientific advisor.
The program of the conference (plenary and breakout sessions) will be presented after the assessment of all submitted articles.
The conference welcomes all companies, institutions and individuals interested in issues addressed.
The event will be held in STRBC «Korston», 1A N. Ershova street, Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan.
The deadline for submission of articles and application forms is November 20, 2017 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) Forms & papers sent after the deadline will not be accepted.
Applications and articles should be presented in accordance with the requirements and should be available in electronic form in an achieve file (zip), with the name of the first author as the filename (Arabic numerals) (e.g., Ivanov I.zip, Smith.zip etc).
Please wait for confirmation of its acceptance by the organizing committee.
All articles will be published in author's edition; a collection will be provided to each participant.